Q&A Market Research welcomes applications from enthusiastic, honest and well-spoken people who are interested in working in the market research industry. Roles undertaken at Q&A include:
- CATI (telephone) interviewer
- Face-to-face interviewer
- Mystery Shopper
- Qualitative (focus group) recruiter
- Data entry operator
- Fieldwork Supervisor
Positions in telephone interviewing, data entry and coding and qualitative recruitment are based at our offices in Milton, Brisbane. Face-to-face interviewing roles are primarily conducted in:
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Central Coast
- New England
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
- Hervey Bay
Applicants should possess the following attributes;
- Reliable – always attends and is on time for each rostered shift.
- Enthusiastic – have a real passion for the industry and role.
- Well spoken – Excellent telephone manner and conversational skills.
- Accurate – the ability to record information in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Flexible – Willing to adapt schedules to align with the current work flow of the company.
- Experience in the industry is desirable but not essential, full training will be provided. Following the successful completion of your training you will be issued with an industry recognised training certification.
- The market research industry has a fluctuating nature, some weeks we will have a lot of work while in other weeks the work will be limited, as such employees with a high level of flexibility are highly regarded.
- Applicants must be available to be rostered for a minimum of four shifts per week, you are able to choose the days that you are available for on a weekly basis.
- Normal work hours are 4pm-9pm weekday evenings and 9am-6pm Saturdays and Sundays.
To apply for a position with Q&A Market Research, please click here.